Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing Empty Jutsus that needs buffing up and nerfing Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:42 am

Hoshen Koist

Hoshen Koist

Fire jutsus Need Buff

Single fireball -- not sure havn't tried it

Ashpile- good

Fire phoenix- bad i have it lvl 3 and it does bad damage

Grand fire ball - Horrible?! it does 100 damage at lvl 4? with 33 nin?!

Fire Dragon - not sure i just got it does 200 damage at lvl 1 it could do better but ill repost this at lvl 4 to tell you its damage.

Blade manipulation - does 50 damage? why 50 damage ? what am i going to kill a fly?

Jutsus that need nerfing

Sand spear maybe - it does Quite allot about 450 at 40 nin

SWARM it does like 400 + with 30 nin rumor has it 1.5k at 50 nin

Uchiha - TSUK it does 800 with only 48 gen its not dodgeable and has about a 40 second cool down if you want keep it the way it is give a huge cooldown for such a un dodgeable damage? im talking 5 mins

this is what i've seen that is op so far

if you notice anything else OP post here.

Also vik Fix mist xD actually better if you fix mist before anything else i want to be genin T.T ALREADY t.t

Last edited by Hoshen Koist on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Sabaku

Sabaku

correction 450 dmg at 45 nin*

Sabaku

Sabaku

another op stuff, i heard amat do 1.5k dmg at 100 nin, WHY?! isnt all final jutsus supposed to do 1k dmg at 100 nin? and i think it should be like this whit tai/gen based skills too + tsukiyomi needs a longer cd time.

Also a suggestion for sand burial, its spammable but does 100 dmg each one and drains 200 chakra i think it should be better to: give it some cd or 1 use per coffin,make chakra drain 300, and make it do 1k dmg at 100 nin.

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

umm, ill just add cd on it and make dmg a liiiitle bigger.... or 1k at 100 nin with 1 min cd O.o .. but i doubt it. anyway, bigger cd for sure

Niti

Hoshen Koist wrote:Fire jutsus Need Buff

Single fireball -- not sure havn't tried it

Ashpile- good

Fire phoenix- bad i have it lvl 3 and it does bad damage

Grand fire ball - Horrible?! it does 100 damage at lvl 4? with 33 nin?!

Fire Dragon - not sure i just got it does 200 damage at lvl 1 it could do better but ill repost this at lvl 4 to tell you its damage.

Blade manipulation - does 50 damage? why 50 damage ? what am i going to kill a fly?

Jutsus that need nerfing

Sand spear maybe - it does Quite allot about 450 at 40 nin

SWARM it does like 400 + with 30 nin rumor has it 1.5k at 50 nin

Uchiha - TSUK it does 800 with only 48 gen its not dodgeable and has about a 40 second cool down if you want keep it the way it is give a huge cooldown for such a un dodgeable damage? im talking 5 mins

this is what i've seen that is op so far

if you notice anything else OP post here.

Also vik Fix mist xD actually better if you fix mist before anything else i want to be genin T.T ALREADY t.t

Also VIK fix mist? you're pissing me off, I made Mist.. So if anyone fixes Mist, it's me.

Hoshen Koist

Hoshen Koist

[quote="Niti"]
Hoshen Koist wrote:Fire jutsus Need Buff

Also VIK fix mist? you're pissing me off, I made Mist.. So if anyone fixes Mist, it's me.

reason i said vik is because his the programmer atleast i think he is didn't know you added it sorry ? thought you were the iconner xD doesn't it really matter who fixes it as long as its FIXED?

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

lol niti wants credit hahah... but yea he made it, all i did was fix few things . add some NPC and gonna add buildings and genin now

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

aaa fuck it niti, i spent like 2 hours just fucking mapping buildings.... u did all the easy things -.-''''''

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

also Sand can nin Boost so fix that

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

Niti

Viktorian wrote:aaa fuck it niti, i spent like 2 hours just fucking mapping buildings.... u did all the easy things -.-''''''

Nothing is easy, but you did fix the bugs that I couldn't fix my self cheers clap clap ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum