Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Naruto Evolution's Future EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Naruto Evolution's Future

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Naruto Evolution's Future Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:42 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

Ok half of you people might of heard already but Crazah has returned and he said he will bring back NE.
So i will bring down my game as of today. Got another reason besides Crazah. My coputer crashed again just a few min ago so now i will be making my computer back to factory settings this will cause a wipe in my version. Sorry to all of you guys that are disapointed. But if Crazah ever decides in quiting Ne again inow he will. i will be happy to bring my version back to life. Well thats it for now i will be seeing you guys in Crazahs version.

How to play Crazah just go on byond and type in Naruto Evolution in the search bar and you will find it.
It will be up for Christmas the 25.
this will be my break cya guys i will be seeing you guys in Crazahs hub lol

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

2Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Re: Naruto Evolution's Future Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Hoshen Koist

Hoshen Koist

ahhhh it was a good run gj idoshen and your team!see you in the game.lts just hope we don't have crazah quiting on us for the 3rd time ...HOPEFULLY.also i was talking to niro on msn and he told me about the game you guys are working on if you need a artist you know who to call msn is Danielzilla1@yahoo.com

3Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Re: Naruto Evolution's Future Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Niro

Well, actually Hoshen, the game is going fine atm. For now, we need Hair, clothes and some jutsus we can test out. The base icon is not as good as NE, but its still 64x64. Not completly done, but about 3 or 4 days, and we will have the base icon done.

4Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Re: Naruto Evolution's Future Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 am

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

hey we our team did good keeping it alive and now we will let Crazah continue it until you know he crashes and thats when we come back lmao

5Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Re: Naruto Evolution's Future Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 am

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

i could of started hoating it again but all the player stats will be reverse a coupl of days lmao or maybe a week behind i can host it till christmas your people choice lmao i just restored my pc lmao

6Naruto Evolution's Future Empty Re: Naruto Evolution's Future Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Sabaku

Sabaku

cheers cheers HOST IT! cheers cheers HOST IT! cheers cheers HOST IT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum