Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Bringing the game back to life EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Bringing the game back to life EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Bringing the game back to life EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Bringing the game back to life EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Bringing the game back to life EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Bringing the game back to life EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Bringing the game back to life EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Bringing the game back to life EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Bringing the game back to life EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing the game back to life

+2
Estemati14
Tehishan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bringing the game back to life Empty Bringing the game back to life Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:34 pm

Tehishan

Tehishan

Hi everyone, you want to know what i just realized and what is probably asked allot: Where is all the Players? well i think i can answer part of that, they think the game may have died because of so many times it got shut down, and every time it did it got less and less players because they thought it was gone.

Well, we need to inform some people its back and up and running! also we need new players to see what this game offers to them.

Here is a List of Suggestions to bring this game back to life

-Everyone inform their friends on byond and they'll inform their friends and so on.
-Make some sort of Adv. when you are playing other byond games to persuade them to come to Naruto Evolution.
-Tell your friends in real life to play byond and play Naruto Evolution.

-Bribe People to play Naruto Evolution.

That is all i got so far, if you have any ideas or suggestions please comment and tell us.

Thank you, Sincerely Tehishan AKA The Unknown...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signature.

True Vets....

Bringing the game back to life 5862615486_c6b43b397b

Last edited by Tehishan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : We Need Players)

2Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 pm

Tehishan

Tehishan

Player, Esteban Says
another idea would be to go to the other naruto evolution was beta and put a server so all add to idoshen and so we have more people

3Bringing the game back to life Empty my idea Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:05 am

Estemati14

The Unknown ... another idea would be to go to the other naruto evolution was beta and put a server so all add to idoshen and so we have more people

i am Esteban

4Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

lol ye i had same idea b4, but ido aint hosting it, so maybe niti will once hes back...and btw, where am i on the vet picture :O

Bringing the game back to life Mass_b11

hehe mass str train! and my awesomness commanding it ^^

5Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Tehishan

Tehishan

lol viktorian, its the only one i have of the old times....
Sorry

6Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:58 pm

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

i wonder what happen to pride

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

7Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Roark

If you really want to bring the game back remove the idiotic noobs that call themselves akatsuki (refering to: Okk & sabaku).

Why do I say this?

Well, apparently whomever was advertising attracted some new members and thanks to the two morons a majority of them left from constant killing. There level ONE get a life, let them play. How can the game grow if all the new people are getting pissed off?

P.S. This is only referring to the morons mentioned above

8Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Sabaku

Sabaku

well roark same happened to me when i was low lvl and look i still here guess that if i can handle it u can 2

9Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Roark

Apparently not only are you not proficient in English, you also CANNOT read. I said the NEWCOMERS, whom of which included two of my friends whom I spoke so highly about the server to. I never mentioned "ME" anywhere within this post, read please.

Secondly, everyone can't no-life like you can, so maybe the newer players would like some well needed time to acquire skill as regards to the game itself, don't you think?

10Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Sabaku

Sabaku

well yeah im not proficient in english cuz its not my main lenguage but i CAN read and when i was a newbie in reform version i wasgetting killed by aloy of ppl and never came TO FORUMS to complain about getting killed cuz its PvP game if ur lil fag brain cant get it that means anybody can kill anybody got it?

PD: if u wanan continue this discussion better talk to me in game or make a topic im Off topic section

11Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Tehishan

Tehishan

This isn't the Argue Topic, This is suggestions for the game helping so if you don't have any ideas and your just going to Argue, Don't post at all.

Thankyou, Sincerely Tehishan

12Bringing the game back to life Empty Re: Bringing the game back to life Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Tehishan

Tehishan

Code:
<BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG><FONT COLOR="#ff0000">C</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e20016">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4002c">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a60042">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870057">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#69006d">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4b0082">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#692b6d">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#875557"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a68042">S</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c4ab2c">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e2d516">a</

CODE MASTA!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum