Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
off the charts EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
off the charts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
off the charts EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
off the charts EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
off the charts EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
off the charts EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
off the charts EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
off the charts EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
off the charts EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

off the charts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1off the charts Empty off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Sugetsu

-Add kamui teleport for uchiha ultimate jutsu which allows you to teleport to npc's Very Happy

-Make an event called catch the chicken.... make a map and change a random character icon to a chicken. Next they say PLUCK! and then everyone searches and kills the chicken. first one to do so get 5+ any stat or 500 hp

-Add an auto tournament that comes every 2 hours( so people dont get op off of them) and can get 3 of a stat of choice and for the people that had the balls to join gets 1k ryo

-Add Giant rasengan and Rasengan Barrage to sage mode skills

-If you add Namikaze/Uzumaki one of the ultimate skills can be kunai teleportation rasengan

2off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Aight, those are some nice suggestions. Let me start commenting each one of them.

-Uchiha Ultimate Jutsu. I've planned for a long time to give branches to Uchiha Skill Tree. I don't really know how players would respond to this though. But here is what i suggest and you guys feel free to share an opinion.

Branch 1: "Sasuke's Sharingan". Basiclly what you get to buy in this tree is Amaterasu, Susano's and for Ultimate Jutsu i was thinking of Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan which won't do any damage to you.

Branch 2: "Uchiha's Sharingan". What you get here is Tsukiyomi, Susano's and for Ultimate Jutsu you get Shunsui's Eye. The idea for that Eye is to be able to control an opponent's body for some period of time. This could be an awesome chance to get the opponent away or get him closer so you can use a jutsu on him! Well i didn't really thought of how i would make that happen but shouldn't be too hard right?

Branch 3: "Kakashi's Sharingan", or just simply a stolen sharingan. You get Kamui damaging jutsu and Kamui Teleportation here. Pretty self-explainatory.

-Chiken Event.I will have to decline this suggestion. Boosting someone's stats isn't that good of a idea.

-Tournament.Again same thing like with Chicken Event. No stat boosting. As for Tournament itself it might not be a bad idea so i'll think it throuth and consider adding something similar.

-Sage Mode Jutsus.Yeah, i was actually thinking of some jutsus to add for Sage Mode. It needs some boost compared to Curse Seal which is way more popular ( I think ), so yeah, i shall be adding some jutsus for it.

-New Clan.That Clan won't be added. Maybe somewhere in the future, but not now. Following Clans will be in next major update : Dust, Lava, Orochimaru ( Yes this will include Curse Seal aswell, which will be removed from non-clan tree. Sage Mode won't be achivable so easly if i add this. It shall have special reqs. ), Black Lightning, Taijutsu Master non-clan. More info on these Clans shall be posted in the future.

3off the charts Empty Izanagi Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:51 pm

berserkergattsu

dude vik make izanagi just make your sharingan have a CD before you can use it again like you can use izanagi every 10 mins or something cause it can be cheesey but you do not want to make it over used , but find a way to where when you use it when you die you come back to life full health and all for uchiha OFC and make wood forest jutsu for senjuu kinda like bone forest but with wood instead

4off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Aight...Not over-complicated to make that jutsu. But where do i put Izanagi? I mean what Branch?

As for Forest jutsu, yea i can make it, just gonna find some icons, copy-paste Young Braken Dance and edit it so it looks like a completely new jutsu. Cool right? Very Happy

5off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:59 pm

berserkergattsu

lol izanagi would be a itachi/ danzou thing i mean its your choice but alll uchiha have that potential i believe

6off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Wouldn't it be good if Izanagi was Ultimate jutsu for all Uchihas? Seems like a good idea seeing as how that jutsu will be super OP'ed lol!

7off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:01 pm

berserkergattsu

that is what i said originally ahahaha!

8off the charts Empty Re: off the charts Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am

Sugetsu

Viktorian wrote:Aight...Not over-complicated to make that jutsu. But where do i put Izanagi? I mean what Branch?

As for Forest jutsu, yea i can make it, just gonna find some icons, copy-paste Young Braken Dance and edit it so it looks like a completely new jutsu. Cool right? Very Happy

things about that is isnt it gonna cause lag like the original

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum