Naruto Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Evolution

Naruto Evolution Back

Latest topics
» Clan questions
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm by ulmar201

» the forums died ?
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm by Sabaku

» Hotel in leaf
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:33 am by BlueSnow

» Update 4th September 2012.
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:23 am by Viktorian

» off the charts
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:45 am by Sugetsu

» Suggestions.
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 pm by Sugetsu

» Bug Reports.
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:59 pm by Viktorian

» Hello new players needs advice :D
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:41 am by Sabaku

» Death Avoiding
Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic. EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm by Balalalalalalla

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idoshen banned me for posting on his topic.

+2
Viktorian
Niro
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Niro

Aisu. When i worked with you on this, YOU were the one that was a child. Complete immiture!
And from the facts that i've heard, you didn't do ANYTHING to this game. Sure you did try. But Lavitiz had to do it all over again, cause what you did, was failing. So actually, you made it harder for Lavitiz.

I remember also a time, where you wanted to ban Lavitiz from N:E. Why? Isn't that immiture?
You are a complete failure! I liked you in the start, but then you started your child play, and became annoying.
Sure you did make mist village once. But it failed, and was removed.
You say you bough the source. What what i know, is that you gave runescape money or something like that to get the source. WOW. That was alot money...

Aisu: Niro? Do you want to icon for my new Bleach project?
Niro: Who is gonna code, map and all other things?
Aisu: Screw you. You are gonna snatch it like all the others!
*Aisu blocks Niro from msn*

We also agreed, that there should not be any "leader" of this project, and yet you still say, that it's your project!
And why do you bitch about us getting listed? It's not sure that we will get listed. You are just mad, cause you know your bleach project is failing! Stop posting here about your fails!

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

Eh... All i got to say about this is... Wrong section hoes go to off topic, this doesn't have to do anything with the game.... It's just pointless chats.....

Niti

Vik, the only hoe here is Aisu..

You shouldn't badmouth others Aisu, espicially since you didn't do anything for N:E at all! You did so many things wrong that Lavitiz actually got tired of you, then when we came, we made a rule together (You, me, Niro, Viktorian,Idoshen & Lavitiz). The rules was... there is no leader of this project, however you still had to act as if we had decided for you as leader. Aisu, the truth is.... you suck.

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

Hello, I am Alex, as known as a Dick sucker.

At 12/16/2011 1:04 A.M.

I posted my opinion about Idoshen, creating a new project.

He banned me for my opinon of 1 topic. As I worked on it. Example of Idoshen's text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOE!!!!!!

lol late!
^^^^^
whats is this all about(aisu your a fucking kid)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aisu guess what NOONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING STUPID GAME GO GET SOME FRIENDS AND STOP BEING UP ON OUR BUSINESS. YOUR JUST FUCKING MAD BECUASE REFORMIST CAME ON YOUR VERSION AND SCARED YOU. AND YOU JUST GAVE UP ON NARUTO EVO. NOT MY FAULT YOUR A LIL KID THAT STILL PISSES HIS BED. NO GET THE FUCK OFF MY FORUMS AND GO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE....(What aisu wrote in the top of this topic lmao)

https://evonaruto.rpg-board.net

Aisuu

Idoshen, I am usinig everything you say against you. I am taking screenshots, also you are hosting without permission, so 1 dislike from a developer will get you removed.

Now listen, I'm not the child, dicksucker? Really? Very childish Idoshen. Now I'm going to tell the whole byond community these pictures, and they will laugh at you, also you don't have the right to bash me, as I didn't "bash" you, which makes you one being childish.

Niti, Viktorian are mad at me because, you tell them I do bad things, but really I live my life easy.

Aisuu

Also, this is my copy of what I said, proving you are childish Idoshen.

Hello, I am Alex, as known as Aisu.

At 12/16/2011 1:04 A.M.

I posted my opinion about Idoshen, creating a new project.

He banned me for my opinon of 1 topic. As I worked on it. Example of Idoshen's text.

HOE!!!!!!

lol late!

-side note- ---Everyone, do you really want this inmature child, owning such a good game?

Personal Notes

Idoshen, because you did this. I am banning you from my project.

How do I appeal this?

Idoshen if you want to appeal this ban, you must unredo everything you did. Also I will be contacting sphinxe1 about your little inmature acts. Which will make your project void from listing. Since his icons are 80-95% of the game.

Why should I care?
1. It is a non-rip.
2. It will be listed.
3. Everyone will be playing it, and everyone on your server will understand you are very childish, and must be ignored.
4. I worked very hard on it, as all you do is make "boosts" -Side note- --- Listen, if you want people to join your game, make a new project.
5. I will keep posting this topic, if you decide to be inmature and ban me saying exactly this. FOR BEING A FAG -side note- --- I will use this against you, if sphinxe1 asks for it.Hello, I am Alex, as known as Aisu.

Niro

Aisu, i do agree with you, that he says HOE too much.....

But you dont have anything to say, to what i wrote in an upper post?

Aisuu

Listen I have improved on my programming, as I pretty much programmed my whole game. Anyways, yes I did block you from MSN, because you and Idoshen
were not so cool that day.

Also, Niro why don't you take down your game? Reformist said take it down, as he has created icons on that game. He is 1 of the 4 developers.
If he still want's it down, and you don't, Idoshen could face punishment from BYOND.

Aisuu

Also, how dare you say my project is failing, it is something you can never do, as all of you can not program.
Viktorian has experience yes, but is it enough?

My project is in high detail programming, it is going good, updates are good, taking bugs out and improving the gameplay.

Listen, I banned Lavitiz, because he was getting too overpowered. I told him alot of times in the beginning, but he just ignored me and also I told him not to steal the srouce, you know what he did? He did it anyway, so I have the right to "Bash" Lavitiz for that.

Aisuu

The reason I did not add anything, was because of this I was still beginner in programming, now I am getting Advanced.
Alright this explains everything. I hope you understand, and if Idoshen does anything more childish, I will use it against him.

Niro

Reformist said that we should remove Kazekage robe. We did.
Reformist said that we should remove Hokage robe. We did.
Reformist said we should remove sand buildings. We are working on that.
Other then that, he did not say. He said we should remove HIS icons, and then he just says thoose 3 things? And btw, Reformist quitted BYOND if you didnt know....

AND LOOK! We talked to the BYOND, and they say, that if we change enough, we will get listed.

That is all i have to say for now. I have nothing against you. But if you start a war with me, i will fight back.

Aisuu

Psst, everything must be changed.
especially the bases.

Viktorian

Viktorian
Admin

lol lots of replies, well, get it out of ur system all of who has something aganst aisu, and aisu against us....well i got nothing to say...well actually i have to say that, i got lost...when did we start to hate each other O.o i got nothing against u now, and hope u got nothing against me. ill still be in the team programming whats needed. u 2 continue, this topic is kinda interesting to read in spare time ^^ like a soap opera lol

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

WTf is wrong with you guys go and discus this someo where else i dont care what you be saying ight Byond gave me rights in hosting a Rip game so im not worried about anything.. so go talk about this somewhere else dam...

Niro

Aisu. I created more icons for N:E then reformist did... Lmao

Aisuu

Niro, you do know Sphinxe1 is the orignial creator of that game? All those icons are his 80-95%.

That's why I said Sphinxe1 is a great assistant in that.

Niro

I do know. The only thing i said, was i created more icons for NE then Reformist..

Niti

Aisu. In case you haven't seen Niros topic about some icons being snatched, then ima tell you who snatched them now. His name is as following: Sphinxe1. And yes, it is true, I was told so by Crazah himself. So basically, the icons aren't his either. ^^

Hoshen Koist

Hoshen Koist

hope you guys don't fight in crazahs version it will drive me INSANE in the MEMBRANE. seriously tho cant we just stop say sorry and give each other highfives put on sunglasses an kill some zomnbies.... zombies are the real enemy here.

idoshen

idoshen
Admin

lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum